Looking for a career in a transformative, industry-leading, financial software company?
LucaNet is a continuously expanding, internationally successful software company. In keeping with our motto, “Simply intelligent”, we provide our customers with innovative software solutions, excellent consulting and outstanding specialist know how. We are passionate about the issues that concern our customers, and enthusiastically take on the latest challenges facing the digital world of business. Become part of our team and help us shape the future!
This is who you are
You are driven, self-motivated, and like to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You are a critical thinker who is not afraid to execute your own ideas and provide valued insight into business operations. You want to make a significant impact on the success of the business through your direct participation and innovation
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or economics
- You have two to three years of experience in the areas of consulting, finance or auditing
- You possess strong business and entrepreneurial skills
- You have superior communication and presentation ability
- Strong organizational skills are required, as you will be managing multiple financial projects simultaneously
- You are comfortable working in a project-oriented environment and interacting with senior level executives including CFOs, vice presidents and other senior financial staff
- You possess critical thinking ability in order to offer creative financial solutions to the customer and the companyYou are willing to travel regularly
- You are legally entitled to work in the United States
- Technological proficiency in SQL, Java, and/or VBA is a benefit but not required
This is what you can expect
You will be working with a highly-motivated team of financial and technical professionals. Your knowledgeable colleagues will be guiding you on your way to become an expert in financial and strategic Corporate Performance Management Solutions. We are growing fast and we want you to grow with us.
- There will be an extensive training program including on-the-job training with an experienced consultant
- After the training phase, you will manage your own implementation projects
- As an expert in financial accounting and controlling, you will work with our clients on all topics covering financial consolidation, budgeting, and reporting
- You will be expected to offer ideas on process improvements, customer innovations, and business prospects
- You will do online and on-site support for our clients in the United States and Canada
- Short on-site implementation periods allow for a diversified field of activity and facilitate work flexibility
- You will experience financial and technological development by acquiring knowledge on financial techniques across a wide spectrum of industries as well as technological skills in modern programming languages
- You can expect numerous personal development opportunities and multifaceted career options
- You will have regular exchange with other customers and stakeholders