Looking for a career in a transformative, industry-leading, financial software company?
LucaNet is a continuously expanding, internationally successful software company. In keeping with our motto, “Simply intelligent”, we provide our customers with innovative software solutions, excellent consulting and outstanding specialist know how. We are passionate about the issues that concern our customers, and enthusiastically take on the latest challenges facing the digital world of business. Become part of our team and help us shape the future!
What We Are Looking For
A driven, self-motivated individual, who enjoys a dynamic work environment. A critical thinker who is not afraid to execute their own ideas and provide meaningful insight into business operations. An entrepreneurial mindset, with a desire to be directly accountable for the results of the business and grow with the opportunities as they arise.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics, or similar qualifications is required
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of consulting, finance, audit, or IT Project Management
- Experienced in software integration or implementation is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate new techonologies
- Extensive knowledge in international accounting standards like IFRS or US-GAAP
- Strong Communication and presentation skills with the ability to deliver C-level executives
- Ability to approach problems critically to identify creative financial solutions
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Legally authorized to work in the US
What You Can Expect
The opportunity to directly shape the future of a growing international business. Through the guidance of our highly motivated team, expect to be become an expert in corporate finance and strategic business development. With the chance to be on the ground floor of our quickly developing business, there is potential for exponential professional growth.
- Working directly with clients on all topics covering financial consolidation, budgeting, and reporting
- Offering ideas on process improvements, customer innovations, and business prospects
- Expanding knowledge within the financial tech industry
- Developing IT project management skills in a variety of industries for small, medium, and enterprise business’s
- Numerous personal development opportunities and multi-faceted career options