The 5 success factors for your financial planning
Enterprises are confronted with increasing complexity with regard to planning contents and processes. Legal stipulations and banks force them to provide increasingly detailed information, and the increasing number of investments and therefore, the involvement of ever more subsidiaries, is presenting these enterprises with new challenges. Encountering the requirements with an “Excel world” often means a difficult-to-manage project of gigantic proportions that ties up resources and offers inadequate transparency. The long and sometimes inefficient planning processes enterprises use are often a major source of optimisation potential.
Which factors are the keys to a successful, efficient planning process? Bianca Hamraz, Knowledge Consultant at LucaNet AG, has written a white paper with answers to this question.
Contents of this white paper
- The success factors for your financial planning
- Success factor 1: Organisation is everything
- Success factor 2: Say goodbye to the world of Excel
- Success factor 3: Plan with an integrated approach
- Success factor 4: Use scenarios for planning
- Success factor 5: Implement rolling planning