Using our service LucaNet.Cloud we ensure maximum availability of your data while maintaining the highest data security. We store and monitor your data on servers in the ISO 27001 certified high-security data center FRA5 from Interxion in Frankfurt / Main. In cooperation with the TÜV-certified company Hostserver GmbH, your data will be stored there in a separate secure area and made available to you worldwide.
The direct and redundant connection of the high-security data center to Europe’s largest fiber-optic Internet node DE-CIX with over 400 carriers ensures fast data access, so we guarantee maximum bandwidth at all times.
To protect your data against all eventualities, we create daily backups of all hosted databases. These are encrypted for a period of 30 days, backed up redundantly and spatially separated. These databases are also regularly checked randomly for productive use. The risk of data loss is thus almost impossible. Due to strict internal access restrictions, access to customer databases is also restricted to a very small circle of LucaNet AG employees.
Host server certified according to ISO 27001 (management of information security) and ISO 9001 (quality management)
Data center operator certified according to ISO 27001
Re24/7 supervision and security personnel included
State-of-the-art safety, electricity, and climate technology
Security and availability through special technology and architecture
High speed via direct and redundant connection to Europe’s largest fiber optic Internet node DE-CIX with more than 400 carriers
- No provisioning of hardware needed
- Daily separate backup of the data
- Worldwide availability of your data via the Internet
- Fast data transfer due to large memory reserves and high bandwidth
- No administrative overhead for installations, updates, or release changes
- Highest data security through data transmission via SSL encryption
- Coordination of your employees through an individual rights management
- Reduce IT costs and reduce the burden on your IT department