COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
We strive to achieve technological partnerships with companies that offer complementary services to our own, working together to offer the most comprehensive, customer centric, solutions. Our technology partners are leaders in their fields, providing outstanding software solutions and technologies to address specific needs in the market. With our technological partnerships, LucaNet is truly a best in class financial reporting and analysis solution. The only thing we can’t do, is bring you your coffee.
AMANA consulting specializes in the development of software solutions in the fields of accounting, tax, and reporting. The key to their approach is the seamless integration of their various solutions into existing IT landscapes, together with the optimisation of processes. More than 300 customers in six countries use AMANA software. AMANA employs a total of 70 members of staff in software development and consulting. It was founded in 2011 as a spin-off of the auditing firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
- Business reporting with SmartNotes
- Income tax and VAT with the GlobalTaxCenter
- Lease accounting with the GlobalLeaseCenter
- XBRL reporting with the AMANA XBRL Engine.
Microsoft is the world’s leading provider of standard software, services, and solutions. Its applications help people and enterprises fulfil their potential – regardless of their size or sector. In addition to security and reliability, the central aspects in the development of Microsoft products are innovation, integration, openness, and interoperability.
PROALPHA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
The proALPHA group is the third-largest provider of ERP services to manufacturing and trading SMEs in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. For more than 20 years, proALPHA has offered a powerful ERP solution as well as consulting, support, training, and maintenance services from a single source. A flexible and scalable complete solution for ERP, proALPHA features a wide range of functions that allow users to control all the processes along the value-added chain. This benefits some 1,800 SME customers in 50 countries who work in a variety of different sectors, including plant and systems engineering, electrical and high-tech, metalworking, plastics, wholesale, and the automotive and supply industries. With 30 subsidiaries and certified partners worldwide and over 800 employees, proALPHA remains close to its customers at all times.
- Fully integrated, complete ERP solution
- proALPHA workflow management reliably automates processes
- Integrated business intelligence tools allow comprehensive analyses
- Direct access to all documents with the document management system
- Optimum production planning and management thanks to proALPHA APS
- CAD integration and product configuration
Become a LucaNet Partner today!
- Free-of-charge access to our delivery resources
- Complimentary basic and advanced product training
- Senior management support in activating partnerships
- Access to customer events
- Modern CPM tool with a long standing customer base
- Easily integrated with your existing portfolio of software products